Membership & Event Information
- Membership requires that you be a Quail Valley resident or former Quail Valley resident who was a member of the Mothers’ Club in the previous year
- Membership runs from June 1st to May 31st of the following year
- Members must serve on one (1) party committee unless they serve as an Officer, Section Leader, Party Chair, or have opted to join the Wise Moms group.
- Annual membership dues are $40.00. Early Bird’s can join from July 1st – September 17th for $35. Members who pay their dues by October 1st will be included in the Mothers’ Club Directory. Members who join after September 30th will have their directory information included in periodic email updates. New members who join after January 1st will pay dues of $20.00.
- The Quail Valley Mothers’ Club Directory is intended for the personal use of club members only. The information contained in the directory (including but not limited to names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses) is not to be copied, distributed, or used for solicitations of any kind.
- The Quail ValleyMothers’ Club Yahoo! Group is restricted to former and current members of the Quail Valley Mothers’ Club.
- Officers and Section Leaders serve for a minimum of one (1) year (June to May).
- Officers for the upcoming year are recruited by the previous year’s President and Officers.
- Further information on Officer Responsibilities is available upon request.
Party & Event Information
Members sign up for committees at the Kick-Off Party. After the Kick-Off Party, it is the member’s responsibility to contact the Membership Chair and sign-up for one (1) of the remaining party committee slots. If you are unable to keep your committee commitment, please advise your Party Chair. It is, however, your responsibility to find a replacement. If you are unable to fulfill your committee obligation, please check the Party Committee pages in the directory and trade with another member or friend.
Invitations to each party, night out, and event will be sent via email to the address on file. If your information changes after you initially sign up for the club, please contact the Membership Chair.